Thursday 21 April 2011

Friends sharing and joining in the Blog

Friend of the week goes to:
tanna902
Hi.
My name on fantage is tanna902.
My favourite game to play is fantage and I could play for hours.
It's so cool I've been offered to share my             knowledge about this awesome game. I will be working with shish101 on the blog from now on and I am exited to hear your comments.


This is how you fly in fantage:


First teleport to the Creature Arena and then click the map to go to Le Shop in fantage. Then click on your Inventory and click the tab button until it reaches the "ORY" in My inventory at the top. Then click enter and exit whatever appears on your screen. Then click the Inventory again and exit it and then click anywhere off the ground.


I hope this works for you because it worked for me. I'm not a member so this can and will work for you. 

1 comment: